I’m so thrilled to bring this episode to you. In this show I interview my wonderful friend Katya. We recorded this episode back in June.
Katya shares her very unique and inspiring, colorful background. Born and raised in Odessa, Ukraine, she, her mother and her grandparents immigrated to the US when Katya was 11 years old.
She tells us how she became a Happiness Trainer in Berlin, how she experiences life in a “bigger” body. How this led her to create her beautiful platform called Big In Berlin and how she’s been living with the diagnosis of MS.
This podcast is vulnerable, inspiring, funny and really the whole spectrum of womanhood. Listen in.
Connect with Katya:
- Instagram: @biginberlin2021
- Website: www.biginberlin.com
Connect with me on:
- Instagram: @nadinekuehnholistic
- Facebook: @nadinekuehnholistic
- Pinterest: @shehealsher
- Website: www.shehealsher.com
Inquiries & Collabs:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 129: Free Birth – Birthing Outside The Paradigm with Clancy Allen
- 124: Overcoming Infertility & The Power of Sisterhood w/ Mindy Schlechter – Goddess Talk
- 119: Lyndsay Diamond – Connecting To Your Body’s Innate Wisdom & The Big Paradigm Shift – Goddess Talk
- 117: Express Yourself – The Online Summit w/ Jess Eva Allen – Goddess Talk
- 113: Kara Johnstad – The Power Of Your Voice & How To Heal Your Inner Artist – Goddess Talk Series
- 109: The Akashic Records w/ Misha Rodri-Cortez – Goddess Talk
- 100: The 5 Soul Energy Types in Elemental Medicine® – Goddess Talk w/Angela Kuehl
- 088: Goddess Talk with Ama Boakye – on Aura Reading, Energy Healing, Rituals & Ancestors
- Ep. 018: Codependency & How Shame Thrives in Secrecy with Mai Sirry
- Ep. 022: The Five Love Languages – Master Your Relationships, Vol. 2
- Ep. 032: How To Express Our Sacred Sexuality and Sensuality with Olivia Bella
- Ep. 043: Conscious Relationships & How to Move Through a Breakup with Bethany Walker
- Ep. 049: How Applying Dr. Joe Dispenza’s Formula Has Shifted My Life & Spiritual Practice (Solo)