The Journey to Self-Acceptance is not linear
In this episode I share my personal journey of how I got to accept and love my body after over 30+ years of struggling with all kinds of insecurities, self worth issues and self doubt.
From eating disorders and disordered eating, from self-destructive behaviors, depression and a low self-esteem to healing my spiritual, emotional, mental and physical body from the inside out.
A journey back to Self. I hope this inspires you in some way and help you embrace your life with all its ups and downs, your imperfections, and your precious and so beautifully unique body.
Please fill out my Survey and get the chance to win a 1-on-1 coaching session with me.
- 073: Embodiment Ritual for Balance, Vitality & Self-Acceptance – Self Love Sundays
- 051: Eating Disorders & Disordered Eating with Rachel Evans PhD
- 027: Dealing With Eating Disorders – How I Recovered From Bulimia
Connect with me on:
- Instagram: @nadinekuehnholistic
- Facebook: @nadinekuehnholistic
- Pinterest: @nadinekuehnholistic
- Website: www.shehealsher.com
Inquiries & Collabs:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org