How do you feel when you hear/read/say the words: “Fill your own cup first.“ What feelings come up.
How much do you be there for yourself first? Which place do you take in your own life? Are you your most important person?
This episode is simply a reminder in investing into you, and filling your own cup first, not from a place of arrogance and self-centeredness, but from a place of love and sovereignty. We have to bust the beliefs that it is somehow selfish and wrong when we first love ourselves.
I share a personal story in this episode of when I totally lost myselff in a relationship, only finding myself totally depleted and exhausted, simply because I haven’t put in the love into myself.
We learn and grow from these experiences. May they be our greatest teachers back to SELF LOVE.
- 084: Time For Beauty Sleep – Self Love Sundays
- 080: Be Unapologetically You – Self Love Sundays
- 078: 5 Ways To Maintain Your Energy – Self Love Sundays
- 075: Show Up For Yourself No Matter What – Self Love Sundays
- 073: Embodiment Ritual for Balance, Vitality & Self-Acceptance – Self Love Sundays
- 071: Always Follow Your Excitement – Self Love Sundays
- 068: Date Yourself First – Self Love Sundays
- 049: How Applying Dr. Joe Dispenza’s Formula Has Shifted My Life & Spiritual Practice (Solo)
- 033: Meet Your Future Self
- 038: Self Love Sundays – There’s No Right Or Wrong Way, There’s Only Your Way
Connect with me on:
- Instagram: @nadinekuehnholistic
- Facebook: @nadinekuehnholistic
- Pinterest: @shehealsher
- TikTok: @she.heals.her
- Website: www.shehealsher.com
Inquiries & Collabs:
- Email: email@example.com