Most of us have disconnected from our voices for many different reasons. And we can say that most of us are afraid to use our voices, to speak our truth, to write our songs, our poetry, our books, to go on stage, to sing that song, to simply give our voices the space they need.
In this Goddess Talk my amazing guest, voice-visionary and singer-songwriter Kara Johnstad goes deep into the infinite waters of our true essence, our voice.
This episode is for all women who feel that there’s more to their voice and who are ready to explore and reclaim their voice.
Kara also goes into the meaning of belonging and what to do when you feel you don’t belong. We also talk about her new album release, the masterpiece Moon in Capricorn
Connect with Kara:
- website: www.karajohnstad.com
- website: www.schoolofvoice.berlin
- Radio: https://omtimes.com/iom/category/lifestyle/voice-rising/
- Music: https://karajohnstad.com/music/
- facebook: @karajohnstad.official
- facebook: @voiceyouressence
- facebook: @schoolofvoiceberlin
- Instagram: @karajohnstad
- Instagram: @schoolofvoiceberlin
Join the waitlist for the next round of my online course Embrace Your Feminine – How to Make Your Softness Your Strength in 4 Weeks. –> Join here <–
Connect with me on:
- Instagram: @nadinekuehnholistic
- Facebook: @nadinekuehnholistic
- Pinterest: @shehealsher
- Website: www.shehealsher.com
Inquiries & Collabs:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org