How important do you think self-protection is?
How do you protect yourself from certain situations and other people’s energies? Do you have a good set of boundaries and can you easily say no?
Self-Protection is Part of Self-Care
In this episode I briefly go into this subject. There’s so much to talk about that it’s not possible to cover all of it in one episode. You’ll see episodes on this particular topic in the future. But for now, let me remind you that self-protection is part of self care, and something we all need to practice a little more.
- 086: Fill Your Own Cup First – Self Love Sundays
- 084: Time For Beauty Sleep – Self Love Sundays
- 080: Be Unapologetically You – Self Love Sundays
- 078: 5 Ways To Maintain Your Energy – Self Love Sundays
- 075: Show Up For Yourself No Matter What – Self Love Sundays
- 073: Embodiment Ritual for Balance, Vitality & Self-Acceptance – Self Love Sundays
- 071: Always Follow Your Excitement – Self Love Sundays
- 068: Date Yourself First – Self Love Sundays
- 049: How Applying Dr. Joe Dispenza’s Formula Has Shifted My Life & Spiritual Practice (Solo)
- 033: Meet Your Future Self
- 038: Self Love Sundays – There’s No Right Or Wrong Way, There’s Only Your Way
Connect with me on:
- Instagram: @nadinekuehnholistic
- Facebook: @nadinekuehnholistic
- Pinterest: @nadinekuehnholistic
- Website: www.shehealsher.com
Inquiries & Collabs:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org