As we’re closing the year, we wanna take time to reflect on the good and beautful things as well as the challenging things that happened for us in the past 12 months.
2020 has been a very challenging and crazy year for most of us.
In this episode I give you some ideas on how to best review your 2020 and close it with gratitude. Because gratitude travels a long, very long way, and it’s the best ingredient to start afresh and set really high vibe goals for 2021.
- 095: What’s Your Word For 2021 – Self Love Sundays
- 091: On Self-Protection – Self Love Sundays
- 086: Fill Your Own Cup First – Self Love Sundays
- 084: Time For Beauty Sleep – Self Love Sundays
- 080: Be Unapologetically You – Self Love Sundays
- 078: 5 Ways To Maintain Your Energy – Self Love Sundays
- 075: Show Up For Yourself No Matter What – Self Love Sundays
- 073: Embodiment Ritual for Balance, Vitality & Self-Acceptance – Self Love Sundays
- 071: Always Follow Your Excitement – Self Love Sundays
- 068: Date Yourself First – Self Love Sundays
- 049: How Applying Dr. Joe Dispenza’s Formula Has Shifted My Life & Spiritual Practice (Solo)
- 033: Meet Your Future Self
- 038: Self Love Sundays – There’s No Right Or Wrong Way, There’s Only Your Way
Connect with me on:
- Instagram: @nadinekuehnholistic
- Facebook: @nadinekuehnholistic
- Pinterest: @shehealsher
- Website: www.shehealsher.com
Inquiries & Collabs:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org