Happy NEW YEAR! I wish you all a wonderful and abundant, healthy and prosperous 2021. May all your dreams come true.
This episode of SLS is a little reminder for you to always shine your light no matter the circumstances, no matter what’s happening around you, to always wear your magic coat of that freaking shining light of yours, and to catch yourself when you fall from grace and you start reacting to the drama around you.
It’s a great daily (spiritual) practice to remember your truth and who you really are and reflect that back to other people.
The more you shine your light and the less you react to your environment the more you enlighten other people and your environment.
We create a better world through kindness and love. Let’s make that our daily mantra:
“I shine my light even in the darkest places, and into the darkest faces.”
- 097: Reviewing 2020 & Consciously Creating a Great 2021 – Self Love Sundays
- 095: What’s Your Word For 2021 – Self Love Sundays
- 091: On Self-Protection – Self Love Sundays
- 086: Fill Your Own Cup First – Self Love Sundays
- 084: Time For Beauty Sleep – Self Love Sundays
- 080: Be Unapologetically You – Self Love Sundays
- 078: 5 Ways To Maintain Your Energy – Self Love Sundays
- 075: Show Up For Yourself No Matter What – Self Love Sundays
- 073: Embodiment Ritual for Balance, Vitality & Self-Acceptance – Self Love Sundays
- 071: Always Follow Your Excitement – Self Love Sundays
- 068: Date Yourself First – Self Love Sundays
- 049: How Applying Dr. Joe Dispenza’s Formula Has Shifted My Life & Spiritual Practice (Solo)
- 033: Meet Your Future Self
- 038: Self Love Sundays – There’s No Right Or Wrong Way, There’s Only Your Way
Connect with me on:
- Instagram: @nadinekuehnholistic
- Facebook: @nadinekuehnholistic
- Pinterest: @shehealsher
- Website: www.shehealsher.com
Inquiries & Collabs:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org