Happy supermoon in Libra. This full moon is packed with so much potential, so much healing opportunities and so much more love and balance.
Have a closer look at your relationships and reflect. Do things that make you feel good.
It’s a wonderful time to get to know your bodies better in a sensual, sexual way.
Deep mysteries are being revealed by this full moon in the Air sign Libra which is ruled by the planet and goddess Venus.
For some of you it means having some important conversations, for some of you it is a time to fully express yourself in the arts. And some of you even will create a total new life.
Look where shame might be holding you back from stepping into your power. There’s a lot of shedding happening, especially around shame.
Listen in and get the overall energies and your reading.
Join the waitlist for the next round of my online course Embrace Your Feminine – How to Make Your Softness Your Strength in 4 Weeks. –> Join here <–
Connect with me on:
- Instagram: @nadinekuehnholistic
- Facebook: @nadinekuehnholistic
- Pinterest: @shehealsher
- Website: www.shehealsher.com
Inquiries & Collabs:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 105: Full Moon Musings – Go Big for Your Dreams – Full Moon in Leo
- 104: The Power Of Our Words – Self Love Sundays
- 103: Moon Musings, Personal Update & Believing In Miracles
- 102: It’s All a Matter of Perspective – Self Love Sundays
- 098: Full Moon Musings – Full Moon in Cancer & Building a Strong Emotional Foundation
- 092: New Moon Musings – New Moon in Sagittarius & Total Solar Eclipse, Current Energies & Big Shift
- 089: Full Moon Musings – Full Moon in Gemini, Partial Lunar Eclipse
- 084: Time For Beauty Sleep – Self Love Sundays
- 083: New Moon Musings – New Moon in Scorpio: Unravelling; Manifesting Heart’s Desires; Time for Self-Pleasure & Deep Connection
- 077: Full Moon Musings – Samhain/Halloween, Full Moon in Taurus, Magick, Ancestors, Goddess Invocation
- 073: Embodiment Ritual for Balance, Vitality & Self-Acceptance – Self Love Sundays
- 020: The Basics Of Astrology – How Your Natal Chart Can Help You Understand Who You Are with Joyce Mordoh