Taboo or not?
Everyone’s doing it, and yet we don’t talk about it enough.
I strongly believe that self-pleasure (the deep and juicy one, not the surface level kind) can liberate us and make us enjoy life more. It really IS an art.
This episode was a long time in the making. And finally, it is here. May it inspire you, may it remind you of the amazing Goddess that you are and that you deserve to feel good and sexually and sensually fulfilled.
In this episode I look at different perspectives of (self-) pleasure.
If you’d rather read about it, then click here.
- my story – coming out of body shame and shame around my sexuality
- why reclaiming our sensuality and sexuality is so crucial
- we need to have an open conversation about sexuality, sexual shame
- religion and pleasure & why I’ve distanced myself from religion
- stages of pleasure
- types of pleasure
- Making it an art: making love to yourself and the world
- manifesting through self-pleasure & orgasm
- tapping into your radiance by allowing yourself to enjoy pleasure
- healing yourself & your relationships through conscious (self-) pleasure
- how to allow for more & conscious (self-) pleasure
- the mind-blowing benefits of (self-) pleasure
- drawback of surface level and shallow pleasure
Enjoy listening, beautiful!
SACRED WOMB Invitation: https://shehealsher.com/sacred-womb/
Book your free discovery call for SACRED WOMB here: https://calendly.com/shehealsher/discovery-call
or contact me via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with me on:
- Instagram: @nadinekuehnholistic
- Facebook: @nadinekuehnholistic
- Pinterest: @shehealsher
- Website: www.shehealsher.com
Inquiries & Collabs:
- Email: email@example.com
She’s one of my favorite Sex & Relationships experts: Kim Anami, follow her on Instagram: @kimanami
- 148: Body Dysmorphia – My Healing Transformation
- 121: Boost Your Confidence & Let Your Feminine Lead (Solo)
- 111: It’s Okay to Ask for Help – Self Love Sundays
- 108: 10 Self Care Practices Everyone Can Do – Self Love Sundays
- 107: The Art of Crying & Why Softness Is Your Strength – Self Love Sundays
- 104: The Power Of Our Words – Self Love Sundays
- 102: It’s All a Matter of Perspective – Self Love Sundays
- 101: Making Time For Meditation – Self Love Sundays
- 099: Shine Your Light Wherever You Go – Self Love Sundays
- 097: Reviewing 2020 & Consciously Creating a Great 2021 – Self Love Sundays
- 095: What’s Your Word For 2021 – Self Love Sundays
- 091: On Self-Protection – Self Love Sundays
- 086: Fill Your Own Cup First – Self Love Sundays
- 084: Time For Beauty Sleep – Self Love Sundays
- 080: Be Unapologetically You – Self Love Sundays
- 078: 5 Ways To Maintain Your Energy – Self Love Sundays
- 075: Show Up For Yourself No Matter What – Self Love Sundays
- 073: Embodiment Ritual for Balance, Vitality & Self-Acceptance – Self Love Sundays
- 071: Always Follow Your Excitement – Self Love Sundays
- 068: Date Yourself First – Self Love Sundays
- 049: How Applying Dr. Joe Dispenza’s Formula Has Shifted My Life & Spiritual Practice (Solo)
- 033: Meet Your Future Self
- 038: Self Love Sundays – There’s No Right Or Wrong Way, There’s Only Your Way