Welcome to day 11 of Journeying Through a Month of Grace.
Today we give ourselves nourishment. What is nourishing to your soul, to your body, to your heart? Give yourself the best most vibrant food, give yourself rest, care, space, time, breath, water, stillness, compassion, and grace. And don’t forget to keep nourishing yourself daily. Make it a habit.
“Happiness is impermanent, like everything else. In order for happiness to be extended and renewed, you have to learn how to feed your happiness. Nothing can survive without food, including happiness; your happiness can die if you don’t know how to nourish it. If you cut a flower but you don’t put it in some water, the flower will wilt in a few hours. Even if happiness is already manifesting, we have to continue to nourish it.” – Thich Nhat Hanh; No Mud, No Lotus
So, today give yourself nourishment.
As we’re Wrapping Up 2022 (listen to episode #167) many of us find ourselves in a lot of fast-paced pressure. We have so many things we wanna wrap up, finish and complete before we enter the year of 2023, that we tend to forget to really tune in and slow down. This is the season to slow down. I myself need this reminder so I thought I take you on this journey with me.
I hope you enjoy.
Connect with me on:
- Instagram: @nadinekuehnholistic
- Facebook: @nadinekuehnholistic
- Pinterest: @nadinekuehnholistic
- Website: www.shehealsher.com
Inquiries & Collabs:
- Email: email@example.com
- A Month Of Grace – Day 10 – Give Yourself Stillness
- A Month Of Grace – Day 9 – Give Yourself Gratitude
- A Month Of Grace – Day 8 – Give Yourself Time
- A Month Of Grace – Day 7 – Give Yourself Acceptance
- A Month Of Grace – Day 6 – Give Yourself Water
- A Month Of Grace – Day 5 – Give Yourself Compassion
- A Month Of Grace – Day 4 – Give Yourself Rest
- A Month of Grace – Day 3 – Give Yourself Sacred Space
- A Month of Grace – Day 2 – Give Yourself Breath
- A Month of Grace – Day 1 – Give yourself Grace