Terms and Conditions
Welcome to She Heals Her!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of She Heals Her by Nadine Kuehn’s Website, located at www.shehealsher.com.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use She Heals Her if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, She Heals Her by Nadine Kuehn and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on She Heals Her. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from She Heals Her for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from She Heals Her
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from She Heals Her
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from She Heals Her
- Redistribute content from She Heals Her
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof. Our Terms and Conditions were created with the help of the Terms And Conditions Template.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. She Heals Her by Nadine Kuehn does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of She Heals Her by Nadine Kuehn,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, She Heals Her by Nadine Kuehn shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
She Heals Her by Nadine Kuehn reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant She Heals Her by Nadine Kuehn a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of She Heals Her by Nadine Kuehn; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to She Heals Her by Nadine Kuehn. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of She Heals Her by Nadine Kuehn’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Cancellation and Refund Policy for Clients
We understand that unexpected circumstances may arise that require you to cancel or reschedule your session. To ensure a fair and consistent policy for all our clients, we have established the following cancellation and refund policy:
1. Cancellation Notice:
- We require a minimum of 48 hours’ notice for session cancellations or rescheduling requests.
2. Cancellation Period:
- If you provide us with a cancellation notice before the 48-hour period expires, we will be happy to reschedule your session for a more convenient time.
3. Late Cancellations:
- Cancellations made within 48 hours of the scheduled session time will not be eligible for rescheduling and will be considered as given.
4. Missed Appointments:
- If you do not attend your scheduled session without prior notice (a “no-show”), the session will not be rescheduled, and it will be considered as given.
5. Refund Policy:
- We do not provide refunds for sessions that fall under the late cancellation or no-show categories. Sessions canceled with the required 48-hour notice are eligible for rescheduling, but refunds will not be issued.
6. Special Circumstances:
- We understand that exceptional circumstances may occasionally affect your ability to attend a scheduled session. In such cases, please contact us as soon as possible to discuss your situation. We will evaluate these circumstances on a case-by-case basis.
7. Contact Information:
- To cancel or reschedule a session, please contact us email using the contact information provided when you booked your appointment or firstname.lastname@example.org
We value our clients and strive to offer flexibility while maintaining the integrity of our scheduling. This policy helps us ensure that clients who wish to receive services have access to available time slots. Your cooperation in adhering to this policy is greatly appreciated.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this policy, please feel free to reach out to us. Thank you for choosing our services, and we look forward to assisting you with your needs.
At SHE HEALS HER, we are committed to providing our customers with valuable products and services. Please take a moment to read and understand our refund policy.
1. Refund Period:
- You have a 14-day refund period from the date of your purchase to request a refund for the following services:
- Online courses
2. Refund Eligibility:
2.1. 1-on-1 Online Coaching:
- For 1-on-1 online coaching, if the sessions have already been conducted within the 14-day period, you are not eligible for a refund.
2.2. Online Courses:
- You are eligible for a refund for online courses if you request it within 14 days of your purchase. No refunds will be issued after this 14-day period.
3. Refund Process:
3.1. Online Courses:
- If you request a refund within the 14-day period for online courses, you must complete the following steps:
- Remove all downloaded course materials such as PDFs, videos, audios, and other files linked to the course from all your devices.
- Remove yourself from all course-related groups and group content.
4. How to Request a Refund:
- To request a refund, please contact our customer support team within the applicable refund period. We will guide you through the process and assist with your refund request.
5. Refund Processing:
- Refunds will be processed to the original payment method used for the purchase. Please allow a reasonable time for the refund to appear in your account, which may vary depending on your financial institution.
We appreciate your understanding of our refund policy. If you have any questions or require further assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact our customer support team. Thank you for choosing SHE HEALS HER, and we look forward to serving your needs.