Welcome to day 5 of Journeying Through a Month of Grace.
Today we remind ourselves to give ourselves compassion. This is a gentle reminder, ladies, to be gentle with yourselves and acknowledge all that you are and do. Do not beat yourself up because you feel you haven’t done enough or you have done something wrong, or you are not where you wanna be. Compassion dissolves the inner separation we experience.
So, today give yourself compassion.
As we’re Wrapping Up 2022 (listen to episode #167) many of us find ourselves in a lot of fast-paced pressure. We have so many things we wanna wrap up, finish and complete before we enter the year of 2023, that we tend to forget to really tune in and slow down. This is the season to slow down. I myself need this reminder so I thought I take you on this journey with me.
I hope you enjoy.
Connect with me on:
- Instagram: @nadinekuehnholistic
- Facebook: @nadinekuehnholistic
- Pinterest: @nadinekuehnholistic
- Website: www.shehealsher.com
Inquiries & Collabs:
- Email: email@example.com
- A Month Of Grace – Day 4 – Give Yourself Rest
- A Month of Grace – Day 3 – Give Yourself Sacred Space
- A Month of Grace – Day 2 – Give Yourself Breath
- A Month of Grace – Day 1 – Give yourself Grace
Resources – books (affiliate link)
- The Sophia Code by Kaia Ra – https://amzn.to/3HgqHNk