Welcome to day 8 of Journeying Through a Month of Grace.
Today we give ourselves time. There’s a time for everything – a time to heal, a time to rest, a time to meditate, a time to drink, a time to just be, a time to do the things we love, a time to sleep, to eat, to make love, to be active, to pause, to paint, to sit, to walk, to grieve, to laugh, to play, to be serious.
Give yourself as much time as you need. Be wise with your time. Not wasting it, but also being generous about it.
But don’t forget: “Time isn’t precious at all, because it is an illusion. What you perceive as precious is not time but the one point that is out of time: the Now. That is precious indeed. The more you are focused on time—past and future—the more you miss the Now, the most precious thing there is.”
― Eckhart Tolle
So, today give yourself time to be in the NOW.
As we’re Wrapping Up 2022 (listen to episode #167) many of us find ourselves in a lot of fast-paced pressure. We have so many things we wanna wrap up, finish and complete before we enter the year of 2023, that we tend to forget to really tune in and slow down. This is the season to slow down. I myself need this reminder so I thought I take you on this journey with me.
I hope you enjoy.
Connect with me on:
- Instagram: @nadinekuehnholistic
- Facebook: @nadinekuehnholistic
- Pinterest: @nadinekuehnholistic
- Website: www.shehealsher.com
Inquiries & Collabs:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A Month Of Grace – Day 7 – Give Yourself Acceptance
- A Month Of Grace – Day 6 – Give Yourself Water
- A Month Of Grace – Day 5 – Give Yourself Compassion
- A Month Of Grace – Day 4 – Give Yourself Rest
- A Month of Grace – Day 3 – Give Yourself Sacred Space
- A Month of Grace – Day 2 – Give Yourself Breath
- A Month of Grace – Day 1 – Give yourself Grace