Welcome to day 9 of Journeying Through a Month of Grace.
Today we give ourselves gratitude. As Dr. Joe Dispenza always says: “Gratitude is the ultimate state of receivership.”
What are you grateful for today? I suggest that you make a list of 100 things that you are grateful for, and recite the list whenever you can. Watch how your heart will open more. And watch how you feel. It’s a simple practice but oh so valuable.
So, today give yourself gratitude today.
As we’re Wrapping Up 2022 (listen to episode #167) many of us find ourselves in a lot of fast-paced pressure. We have so many things we wanna wrap up, finish and complete before we enter the year of 2023, that we tend to forget to really tune in and slow down. This is the season to slow down. I myself need this reminder so I thought I take you on this journey with me.
I hope you enjoy.
Connect with me on:
- Instagram: @nadinekuehnholistic
- Facebook: @nadinekuehnholistic
- Pinterest: @nadinekuehnholistic
- Website: www.shehealsher.com
Inquiries & Collabs:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A Month Of Grace – Day 8 – Give Yourself Time
- A Month Of Grace – Day 7 – Give Yourself Acceptance
- A Month Of Grace – Day 6 – Give Yourself Water
- A Month Of Grace – Day 5 – Give Yourself Compassion
- A Month Of Grace – Day 4 – Give Yourself Rest
- A Month of Grace – Day 3 – Give Yourself Sacred Space
- A Month of Grace – Day 2 – Give Yourself Breath
- A Month of Grace – Day 1 – Give yourself Grace