Hello beautiful, welcome to another edition of Goddess Talk this time with my dear friend Amy. We met through the Dr. Joe Dispenza community and we share a lot of things and passions.
Amy Briggs is a mystic and transformational coach living in Boulder, Colorado. As a coach, Amy is passionate about helping clients find their own inner clarity and wisdom to support and facilitate change in their lives. Through Living Color Healing, the coaching business they founded in 2018, Amy and her husband Brian Klink facilitate workshops and therapeutic nature retreats for individuals and couples looking to deepen their connection with themselves, each other and nature. Formerly an internationally-acclaimed concert pianist, Amy has turned her musical abilities and attention to the world of sound healing, which she incorporates into her work with groups and individuals.
In this episode we’re talking about:
- being a professional musician/concert pianist and playing the big stages to detaching from that path to find her true soul calling, doing the things that she’s right now doing..
- spiritual quest, following the soul’s calling and trusting one’s own path
- the Dr. Joe Dispenza community
- from being single between 37 and 49 to finding her divine counterpart – spiritual connection, spiritual partnership
- working with her husband
- being and living in that frequency that is aligned to our soul’s purpose and the soul-aligned people
- relationships, when they end and what kind of wisdom each relationship holds
- finding our own spiritual truth by turning within
- connecting with nature as a form of connecting with yourself
- sound healing and sound baths
and so much more.
Listen in and share with us what you’ve gotten out of it.we hope it was inspiring.
How to connect with Amy:
- Facebook: personal: Amy Briggs Klink and business: Living Color HealingInstagram: @livingcolorhealing (business) and @amyrunscolorado (personal).
Connect with me on:
- Instagram: @nadinekuehnholistic
- Facebook: @nadinekuehnholistic
- Pinterest: @shehealsher
- Website: www.shehealsher.com
Inquiries & Collabs:
- Email: email@example.com
- 159: The Women Who Gathered with Alexandra Fraser Duran – Goddess Talk
- 141: Healing the Sister Wound & The Path Of The Priestess with Marin Bach-Antonson – Goddess Talk
- 139: Big In Berlin & Living with Multiple Sclerosis with Katya Tanklevskaya – Goddess Talk
- 129: Free Birth – Birthing Outside The Paradigm with Clancy Allen
- 124: Overcoming Infertility & The Power of Sisterhood w/ Mindy Schlechter – Goddess Talk
- 119: Lyndsay Diamond – Connecting To Your Body’s Innate Wisdom & The Big Paradigm Shift – Goddess Talk
- 117: Express Yourself – The Online Summit w/ Jess Eva Allen – Goddess Talk
- 113: Kara Johnstad – The Power Of Your Voice & How To Heal Your Inner Artist – Goddess Talk Series
- 109: The Akashic Records w/ Misha Rodri-Cortez – Goddess Talk
- 100: The 5 Soul Energy Types in Elemental Medicine® – Goddess Talk w/Angela Kuehl
- 088: Goddess Talk with Ama Boakye – on Aura Reading, Energy Healing, Rituals & Ancestors
- Ep. 018: Codependency & How Shame Thrives in Secrecy with Mai Sirry
- Ep. 022: The Five Love Languages – Master Your Relationships, Vol. 2
- Ep. 032: How To Express Our Sacred Sexuality and Sensuality with Olivia Bella
- Ep. 043: Conscious Relationships & How to Move Through a Breakup with Bethany Walker
- Ep. 049: How Applying Dr. Joe Dispenza’s Formula Has Shifted My Life & Spiritual Practice (Solo)