It’s here! The third part of our Spirit Babies series with Deanne Crewe.
If you haven’t listened to Volume 1 and 2 yet I highly suggest that you stop here and go back to those episodes, trust me you don’t wanna miss those episodes.
Listen to Vol 1 on Natural Woman Alchemy Podcast
Listen to Vol 2 on She Heals Her Podcast.
In this episode we cover:
- early-term loss of pregnancy
- late loss of pregnancy/still birth
- passover realm for spirit babies
- communication with SB during pregnancy
- past life and soul contracts
- communication during postpartum
- conscious parenting
- the father role and his support
- what happens when there’s a sperm or egg donor
- cording: what happens when the baby is corded only to one parent
- multiple spirit babies – which comes first
- what about siblings and the soul contracts between siblings
- the parents free will and the baby’s free will
- the miracle of being a woman
- and so much more 🙂
Let us know how you like this episode. And make sure to follow us on Instagram so we get in touch. And don’t forget to rate and review this episode and to subscribe to this podcast so you don’t miss any episode.
Deanne is the owner of Collective Healing. She is passionate about connecting individuals and families to the souls of their babies prior to conception or during pregnancy. Spirit Babies are all around us, and by establishing a relationship you intentionally set up the beginnings of conscious parenting, healing, awakening and messages.
Deanne resides in the Okanagan Valley of British Columbia Canada with her husband and two daughters.
For all of you who wanna book a session or program with her, use coupon code: shehealsher10
- Email: email@example.com
- Instagram: @collectivehealing_spiritbabies
- Website: www.collectivehealing.ca
Connect with me:
- Website: https://shehealsher.com
- Instagram: @nadinekuehnholistic
- Facebook: @nadinekuehnholistic
- Pinterest: @nadinekuehnholistic
- TikTok: @she.heals.her
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/nadinekuehn/
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/@NadineKuehn
Listen to my other Podcast Natural Woman Alchemy:
Intro and Outro Music by my dear mentor and friend Kara Johnstad