How well do you sleep?
Hey beauties, we do so much for our beauty, and to feel beautiful and healthy, but most of us underestimate the power of sleep. Beauty sleep is a real thing. During sleep our bodies rejuvenate, restore, and repair.
Being more vibrant
With a proper amount of good sleep we feel healthier, more vibrant and one great side effect of that is that we look younger, have less wrinkles, look fresh and simply have more energy. The list of benefits is endless.
It only requires a tweak in our night routine and lifestyle, the rest is dne for us while we’re resting. Isn’t that amazing?!
Related Episodes :
- 080: Be Unapologetically You – Self Love Sundays
- 078: 5 Ways To Maintain Your Energy – Self Love Sundays
- 075: Show Up For Yourself No Matter What – Self Love Sundays
- 073: Embodiment Ritual for Balance, Vitality & Self-Acceptance – Self Love Sundays
- 071: Always Follow Your Excitement – Self Love Sundays
- 068: Date Yourself First – Self Love Sundays
- 049: How Applying Dr. Joe Dispenza’s Formula Has Shifted My Life & Spiritual Practice (Solo)
- 033: Meet Your Future Self
- 038: Self Love Sundays – There’s No Right Or Wrong Way, There’s Only Your Way
Connect with me on:
- Instagram: @nadinekuehnholistic
- Facebook: @nadinekuehnholistic
- Pinterest: @nadinekuehnholistic
- Website: www.shehealsher.com
Inquiries & Collabs:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org