Welcome to day 15 of Journeying Through a Month of Grace.
Today we give ourselves touch. Touch soothes us, it calmes down our nervous system and it speaks louder than a thousand words. Book yourself a massage, start by consciously touching and caressing your body. Touch your legs, your feet, your arms. Stroke your face, your upper body. Ask your loved ones to give a big hug and let yourself fall into their warm embrace. Touch is essential for our well-being. It gives us emotional comfort.
So, today give yourself touch.
As we’re Wrapping Up 2022 (listen to episode #167) many of us find ourselves in a lot of fast-paced pressure. We have so many things we wanna wrap up, finish and complete before we enter the year of 2023, that we tend to forget to really tune in and slow down. This is the season to slow down. I myself need this reminder so I thought I take you on this journey with me.
I hope you enjoy.
Connect with me on:
- Instagram: @nadinekuehnholistic
- Facebook: @nadinekuehnholistic
- Pinterest: @nadinekuehnholistic
- Website: www.shehealsher.com
Inquiries & Collabs:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 022: The Five Love Languages- Master Your Relationships, Vol. 2
- A Month Of Grace – Day 14 – Give Yourself Surrender
- A Month Of Grace – Day 13 – Give Yourself Play
- A Month Of Grace – Day 12 – Give Yourself Healing
- A Month Of Grace – Day 11 – Give Yourself Nourishment
- A Month Of Grace – Day 10 – Give Yourself Stillness
- A Month Of Grace – Day 9 – Give Yourself Gratitude
- A Month Of Grace – Day 8 – Give Yourself Time
- A Month Of Grace – Day 7 – Give Yourself Acceptance
- A Month Of Grace – Day 6 – Give Yourself Water
- A Month Of Grace – Day 5 – Give Yourself Compassion
- A Month Of Grace – Day 4 – Give Yourself Rest
- A Month of Grace – Day 3 – Give Yourself Sacred Space
- A Month of Grace – Day 2 – Give Yourself Breath
- A Month of Grace – Day 1 – Give yourself Grace