Welcome to day 17 of Journeying Through a Month of Grace.
Today we give ourselves meditation. Meditation is to get to know ourselves, to get familiar with ourselves. Through meditation we learn how to regulate ourselves and go to the places we usually ignore or overlook. There are many ways of meditating, there are many forms of meditation. Everyone can do it. It’s free. Simply sit down, breathe and listen, watch, observe, become the witness of your thoughts.
Here’s a wonderful quote by Osho:
“I’m simply saying that there is a way to be sane. I’m saying that you can get rid of all this insanity created by the past in you. Just by being a simple witness of your thought processes.
It is simply sitting silently, witnessing the thoughts, passing before you. Just witnessing, not interfering not even judging, because the moment you judge you have lost the pure witness. The moment you say “this is good, this is bad,” you have already jumped onto the thought process.
It takes a little time to create a gap between the witness and the mind. Once the gap is there, you are in for a great surprise, that you are not the mind, that you are the witness, a watcher.
And this process of watching is the very alchemy of real religion. Because as you become more and more deeply rooted in witnessing, thoughts start disappearing. You are, but the mind is utterly empty.
That’s the moment of enlightenment. That is the moment that you become for the first time an unconditioned, sane, really free human being.”
So, today give yourself meditation.
As we’re Wrapping Up 2022 (listen to episode #167) many of us find ourselves in a lot of fast-paced pressure. We have so many things we wanna wrap up, finish and complete before we enter the year of 2023, that we tend to forget to really tune in and slow down. This is the season to slow down. I myself need this reminder so I thought I take you on this journey with me.
I hope you enjoy.
Connect with me on:
- Instagram: @nadinekuehnholistic
- Facebook: @nadinekuehnholistic
- Pinterest: @nadinekuehnholistic
- Website: www.shehealsher.com
Inquiries & Collabs:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A Month Of Grace – Day 16 – Give Yourself Movement
- A Month Of Grace – Day 15 – Give Yourself Touch
- A Month Of Grace – Day 14 – Give Yourself Surrender
- A Month Of Grace – Day 13 – Give Yourself Play
- A Month Of Grace – Day 12 – Give Yourself Healing
- A Month Of Grace – Day 11 – Give Yourself Nourishment
- A Month Of Grace – Day 10 – Give Yourself Stillness
- A Month Of Grace – Day 9 – Give Yourself Gratitude
- A Month Of Grace – Day 8 – Give Yourself Time
- A Month Of Grace – Day 7 – Give Yourself Acceptance
- A Month Of Grace – Day 6 – Give Yourself Water
- A Month Of Grace – Day 5 – Give Yourself Compassion
- A Month Of Grace – Day 4 – Give Yourself Rest
- A Month of Grace – Day 3 – Give Yourself Sacred Space
- A Month of Grace – Day 2 – Give Yourself Breath
- A Month of Grace – Day 1 – Give yourself Grace