Your Sacred Body
This SLS episode is coming with a beautiful ritual for your sacred body. In these fast-paced times we tend to disconnect from our bodies, yet our bodies store memories, emotions, feelings, stress, traumas, anxiety and beliefs. We hold so much tension in our bodies and most of us have come to terms with it, but what if we give our bodies all the love and attention we would give a baby?
Love yourself no matter what
What if we loved and accepted our bodies no matter their looks and what we think is beautiful or not?
I offer a very easy and nourishing ritual that you can easily incorporate into your day-to-day. It’s these little things we do for ourselves on a daily basis that create the momentum and everlasting change.
- 071: Always Follow Your Excitement – Self Love Sundays
- 068: Date Yourself First – Self Love Sundays
- 051: Eating Disorders & Disordered Eating with Rachel Evans PhD
- 049: How Applying Dr. Joe Dispenza’s Formula Has Shifted My Life & Spiritual Practice (Solo)
- 033: Meet Your Future Self
- 038: Self Love Sundays – There’s No Right Or Wrong Way, There’s Only Your Way
- 027: Dealing With Eating Disorders – How I Recovered From Bulimia
- 026: Make Space For Rest, Beautiful
Connect with me on:
- Instagram: @nadinekuehnholistic
- Facebook: @nadinekuehnholistic
- Pinterest: @nadinekuehnholistic
- Website: www.shehealsher.com
Inquiries & Collabs:
- Email: email@example.com