Our personality shapes our reality
This episode is about taking heart and being really honest about our openness toward other people’s perspectives or the lack thereof. 😉 Now this is not an episode to further judge ourselves but to reflect on how we see the world.
“Our personality shapes our reality.” (Dr. Joe Dispenza) and therefore there are countless realities and personal truths existing all at once.
This episode is a call for being more inclusive, to listen more rather than being the one who’s talking, to be more open-minded and curious of other peoples opinions, realities, truths, and lives.
How open are you, ladies?
Listen in and
Connect with me on:
- Instagram: @nadinekuehnholistic
- Facebook: @nadinekuehnholistic
- Pinterest: @nadinekuehnholistic
- Website: www.shehealsher.com
Inquiries & Collabs:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 101: Making Time For Meditation – Self Love Sundays
- 099: Shine Your Light Wherever You Go – Self Love Sundays
- 097: Reviewing 2020 & Consciously Creating a Great 2021 – Self Love Sundays
- 095: What’s Your Word For 2021 – Self Love Sundays
- 091: On Self-Protection – Self Love Sundays
- 086: Fill Your Own Cup First – Self Love Sundays
- 084: Time For Beauty Sleep – Self Love Sundays
- 080: Be Unapologetically You – Self Love Sundays
- 078: 5 Ways To Maintain Your Energy – Self Love Sundays
- 075: Show Up For Yourself No Matter What – Self Love Sundays
- 073: Embodiment Ritual for Balance, Vitality & Self-Acceptance – Self Love Sundays
- 071: Always Follow Your Excitement – Self Love Sundays
- 068: Date Yourself First – Self Love Sundays
- 049: How Applying Dr. Joe Dispenza’s Formula Has Shifted My Life & Spiritual Practice (Solo)
- 033: Meet Your Future Self
- 038: Self Love Sundays – There’s No Right Or Wrong Way, There’s Only Your Way